The Scorpion Defender Campaign Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before participating in the Scorpion Defender Campaign. By participating in the Campaign, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Scorpion Defender campaign, presented by The Sun Defender in collaboration with Scorpion Legal Protection, invites readers of the Daily Sun newspaper to submit their legal queries for a chance to receive free legal guidance from the Scorpion Defender team.
- Weekly, the Scorpion Defender team will select legal questions for responses. The number of questions addressed may vary based on the volumes received, and all reasonable efforts will be made to respond to as many queries as possible.
- If your question is chosen, our team will provide guidance solely via email using the contact information you provided.
- The information provided by the Scorpion Defender team is for general purposes only. Legal situations vary, and each case is unique. The advice given is not meant to address the specific circumstances of any particular matter and should not be solely relied upon as indicative of the appropriate course of action.
The Scorpion Defender team will not be liable for any consequences, losses, or damages arising from or in connection with the guidance provided, irrespective of its accuracy or completeness. This is because consulting with a lawyer is essential as simple email queries may not allow thorough exploration and probing questions necessary for accurate advice.
Parties are strongly encouraged to seek legal advice from qualified professionals and consider joining Scorpion Legal Protection for tailored legal support that aligns with their needs.
- By sending an email to the provided address and by pressing submit on the landing page, you authorise Scorpion Legal Protection (and their third-party partners) to communicate with you via various channels, including but not limited to SMS, WhatsApp, APP, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.), email, post, the Scorpion Legal Protection website, telephone, and voice message. You can opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications by following the instructions.
- Scorpion Legal Protection and the Sun Defender reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Campaign and its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.