We commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information.
- Any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.
Where we store your personal data
We will do our best to protect your personal data; unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel it will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- To allow us to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We do not disclose information that will identify individuals to our advertisers. We may however provide them with collective information about our users. We may also use collective data to help our advertisers reach their target audience. The data collected may also be used by us in order to comply with our advertiser's wishes in displaying their advertisement to their target audience.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
- If we are under a duty to comply with any legal obligation to disclose or share your personal data.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction this may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations.
Third party websites
From time to time, our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access to information
In accordance with the Act, you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org