What is a funeral plan?
Our funeral plans provide you and your family with the financial means to have a dignified funeral. The real advantage of a Scorpion funeral plan is that lawyers back it. This means after we pay your claim, we can give you and your family legal assistance with any of the legal challenges they may face when finalising the deceased’s estate.
The Scorpion funeral policy provides:
- Money for a dignified funeral for you, your spouse and up to 5 children.
- A Funeral Support Centre to advise you on:
- Drawing up a simple will;
- Finalising the affairs of the deceased;
- Drafting the deceased’s reporting documents;
- Withdrawing from the Guardian Fund;
- Withdrawing of pension fund benefits.
- Accidental death legal expenses cover and double accidental death cover for the main member and their spouse.
- You can add to your cover:
- The breadwinner's benefit;
- Additional children cover;
- Parents/parents-in-law cover;
- Extended family cover.
Compare funeral policies
Find the most affordable funeral cover to suit you and your family’s needs.